Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yeah, recharge is good. But it took over my weekend :P

You ever have one of those weekends where you just don't want to do anything? Yeah...... oops.
I went to see a movie. (how to train you dragon. Awesome)
I typed out a blog post, but realized that the hyperness would probably scar most people for life.
I got a book from the book store. (ok, so that was cool :D)

Yes, I finally got my copy of The Hunger Games. I know I know, behind the times. But hey! I actually did it, so I guess that counts for something.

I'm really tired though, so I don't think I'll actually get around to saying anything today.  Just letting you know I didn't die, or get carried off by demon posts.

4 comments:

  1. The hunger games is awesome! I want to read book 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm hoping for book two first :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunger Games!! :D It's wonderful. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah!!! Go Hunger Games! I think I'm going to go insane if I don't get Catching Fire from the library soon.

    ReplyDelete