Tuesday, October 27, 2009

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

i love snow, for about one month of the year. i seriously think it should be outlawed to have snow before halloween. >_< *cries* the truly horrible part of it is i can't wear a coat with my costume, i've got wings. i think i'm going to be the ice fairy.....
oh and another thing, thanks to one of my followers who knows me on another site, i figured out that with the current settings mac users couldn't post comments. i have fixed this, so you should all be able to comment if you so wish.
much love people!

PS
epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails

2 comments:

  1. i only like snow for like 1 month also.... I have never enjoyed being in it though. :)
    I want to move to Nevada....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh
    the sound of no snow....mmmmm
    *shakes head and stops staring into the distance* anyways.....

    ReplyDelete