Thursday, December 17, 2009

On the Ninth Day of Christmas...

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, Nine ladies dancing, Eight maids a-milking, Seven swans a-swimming, Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

*drum roll* Natalie*! Yay!

Natalie is another of my sisters! (NOTE: in case anyone is confused, it goes Natalie, Renee, Anne, then me)

She is amazing! She has a very funny sense of humor, and it is great fun to talk to her on the phone. On the phone? Yes, sadly, she lives more than a few states away. *sad face* But, we still manage to have a fun time together, despite the distance. She and I talk about anything from the adventures of owning cats, to how my epic fantasy novel is going. Or the amusing difference in weather. Or whatever strikes our fancy. ^_^ She's a good mentor and great for life advice when I need it. Thanks a bunch!

Merry Christmas!

New to the 12 Days of Christmas? Read the post under that name to read all about it! Thanks peeps!

*once again, the name is changed.

2 comments: