Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On the Seventh Day of Christmas.....AND On the Eighth Day of Christmas...

Another double! I hate getting behind...

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, Seven swans a-swimming, Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

Today we have Tarrah*!

She is another NaNoer I know, and she is really good at writing as well. She and I are pretty similar in a lot of ways. She and I both get pretty crazy. It's nice to shoot her a message when there is drama this side of the world. Thanks for making me laugh!


On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, Eight maids a-milking, Seven swans a-swimming, Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

Annnnnnnnddddddddd there's Buckle*! Woo!

He is an amazing older brother. He gives me a very good example and something good to shoot for. And even thought he's FOURTEEN years older than me (ahhh, all of a sudden that sounds like I'm calling him old, which I'm not. I'll get back to this) he still talks to me about the things I'm doing, and school or whatnot.
Ok, I'm back to it. What I meant by bringing up the age gap was that he gives it a little extra effort to be my friend. And when I say that he's 14 years older, that just makes me feel young. Like, really young. Because he's not old, which makes me young. He certainly doesn't look old, seeing as he isn't. It seems like he just got out of collage yesterday. He has an amazing wife, and three adorable kids (aunthood ^_^)
uh, yeah, I'm going to stop before I shove my foot any farther down my throat. The message we should all take away from this is that he is amazing, and I love him a lot.
And I think I might have to edit that ramble above this text. On second thought, I think I'll do that when I'm more awake. If I do it now, I think I'd just make it worse. Merry Christmas Buckle!

On another note, you may have noticed that I'm a little brain dead. I actually didn't say much about the peoples today. I love you guys! I promise I do love you just as much as all the people before your turn.
Then why are you doing this today, you ask. Well, because Christmas is nearing, and I want to get the pressents started, so that means you need to tell me, but to do that, I need to do this. So think of this as a poke to tell me what you want, and I'll actually do the shout out for you tomorrow, or whenever I'm mentally up to it. (That sounded really lazy and pathetic. meh, it is me we're talking about.)


Annnnnnnnnnnddddd I think that's all for now. Merry Christmas!

Oh I lied. One more thing. For those of you who are new/the people who forgot, read the post titled 'The Twelve Days of Christmas' or something like that to figure out what this is all about.

Now I thinks that's it. Another Merry Christmas!

*Tarrah is the name she uses on the interwebs, so I didn't change that. And Buckle is a nickname that my brother got a long while ago, so I guess that works, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment