Thursday, December 10, 2009

On the Third Day of Christmas.....AND On the Fourth Day of Christmas...

On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, Three French hens, two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

So, seeing as I'm sorta behind in all of this, you get two today! Lucky you!

The first one is....... Stephen*! He's a ninja. And he's convinced everyone that he's superman, but that's another story :P
He's basically awesome (I think I use that word too much. It's losing it's epicness.) He is a very good friend, has nearly killed me with laughter on quite a few occasions XD, and has also saved my bacon regarding a certain school project ^_^. And he has very good values. Not many people have, or when they do stick to, values these days. And that is a very apreciated by me. So keep rocking, and for the record, ninjas rule *high fives*

Go choose your gift ^_^

On the forth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree...

So, on the fourth day, we have Anne* of amazingness. She, wow. Out of all the people I know, she is the one that has influenced me for good the most. If anyone's wondering, she is also my older sister, so Samantha*, I loves you like a sister, but my real/blood sister gets that title (of most influence for good.) She taught me the difference between true happiness and self fufillment, and a plastered-on smile and popularity. Thank you for that. She also started my education in the beauties of sarcasm at an early age, so that my snarky sense of humor would be fully developed when I needed it most. Thanks for being my friend when I had no others. And you're still my friend, just thank you for being the first. Love you muchly!

Annnnndddd, now it's wish list time! Go choose a gift/see the very first 12 Days of Christmas post.

Haha, and I just realized that the 12th day will have a very long into :P

*names have been changed.

1 comment:

  1. Ah the beauties of sarcasm! *over gallant bow* I'm honored to be your sister. Serious you're awesome :)

    As far as gift goes, I'm thinking awesome fingerless gloves that are perfect for guitar playing. Also that fit my tiny hands ^^;

    Color wise... that's hard I keep going black, no red, no brown, no blue, and then I start with stripes and plaid. Plus

    Anyway I'm sure I'll talk to ya more about it come Christmas break, when our crazy powers will be combined!

    ReplyDelete