Saturday, December 12, 2009

On the Sixth Day of Christmas...

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

Annnnnnnnnndddd today we have..... Nathan*!

He is almost the most hilarious, and hard working person I know. (I can't decide who is the most :P) He is almost always happy, and usually hyper. I mean, everyone has their down days, but his outlook on life is pretty chipper. And he has a talent for cheering people up. He's the kind of person who if you're around him for too long, you'll laugh so hard you'll suffocate yourself for lack of being able to breath. Wait, suffocate, and lack of being able to breath. Redundant much? Anyway...
Thanks for being a good friend :D

Alrighty, so far you're the only person I've actually thought of a gift for, so you aren't required to pick one (see http://dorksideoftheforce.blogspot.com/2009/12/twelve-days-of-christmas.html), but you can if you want :)

*name changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment