- When I'm reading the amazing blogs I follow, I usually have some thoughts on any given post. But, for some weird reason, I never actually say anything! I just close the window, and that's that. WHY?! Why do I do this? Seriously, that's lame, and not to mention not being a very good blogger friend.
- Falling asleep on the floor before I write my post for the day. *cough* yes, this has happened enough times to be called a bad habit
- I usually just wing my posts, having maybe a general idea of what I'm going to talk about before hand. This sometimes works, and sometimes not. Yeah, some of my past posts really don't have a point to them. Like, at all.
- Related to this, sort of, I'm not going to be doing pointless posts, just because of the blog challenge I have going down with my sisters.
- I promise to blog about stuff, and then never do. For example, how long have I been promising a writing exercise? It's honestly embarrassing.
A) Comment! I just need to voice what I'm thinking
B) I'm going to make an effort (cause there will be some days where it just won't get done) to post earlier in the day, so that it gets done, with the added bonus of I'll be more coherent. You'll notice that it's only like 9:30 today. Ohh, shocking!
C) I tried doing a very basic outline of what I was going to say, and it helped me keep my thoughts organized tremendously, and it took a lot less time than it usually would have to get my post ready
D) I'm not going to just say "Hey, I'm posting cause I'm in a challenge"
I'm going to come up with something worth talking about every time I post, and the competitive nature in me will make this almost everyday.
E) I'm going to stop promising things over and over again. I'll blog about a writing exercise when I have something to show for it. No more empty promises.
Yay! With my BFS and resolutions back on track, and now my blogger bad habits dealt with, things should be looking up!
So, waddiya say blogger people of awesome, friends?
PS-Has anyone else noticed that Blogger has a new awesome template builder? Cause I sure have, and I'm tempted to change my template. Again.
Well, I just got this one... Maybe I'll wait a while.
Why can't I make up my mind?
PPS-Also, you'll notice that I finally figured out how to do links. *cough* yeah, so this is way old school for some of you, but I'm jazzed.