Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yeah, stress is not my friend. YOU HEAR THAT STRESS? GO AWAY!!!!

To quote my gmail chat status message,

"This week could either be A) really fun or B) really poopy. Cross your fingers everyone!"

You see, I happen to have a ballroom competition this Thursday.
the problem is tomorrow I have a rehearsal/practice tomorrow, and the place it's at is reallllly far away. The real kicker is that we just got hit with the biggest snow storm we've had all year. If it's a blizzard out, I can't get to the practice. And, If I can't get to the practice, I can't figure out what I'm supposed to wear, where to buy tickets, heck, where this thing is even.
Also, due to an entry form issue, I may or may not even get to dance! This cannot be resolved unless I make it to that practice, and things aren't looking good for it now. The worst part is, is that I can't do anything but pray for a break in the weather. I hate idly worrying. I wish I could do something! Anything!
gar! This would be my first competition, and I really, really don't want it to get messed up.

Ahem. Rant/dump of stress over. thank you all for your time :)

I promise, sometime this century I will actually post some, oh I don't know, book reviews, writing exercises, and all the other stuff I've been promising for a friggin' long time now.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry!!! *hug* you'll be fine my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed that you make it to the practice, get your issues ironed out, and dance your heart out Thursday! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ♥Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. *dances* you will be amazing! Don't stress too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I only just realized that I was stressing over the practice, and completely forgot the fact that I'm going to be dancing in front of approx. 1500 people :P

    Revz-Thanks love ^_^

    Spot-I made to the practice! w00t! Things seem to be lining themselves up *happy dance*

    Shiny-Aww, thanks

    ReplyDelete